2021 Vendor Sundays
Lavender Trails Celebrates its 2nd year!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW!!
We need to know you are coming. Please fill out the below Google form or print out the below .pdf and mail it to us .
Lavender Trails fields will be open to the public from 9:00AM-5:00PM on both Sunday July 11th and 18th. All Vendor vehicles must be out of the public area and parked each morning by 8:30AM. Please, no packing up before 5:00PM on Sunday.
-Vendor space open to vendors who offer unique handcrafted items. Vendors will be juried and will be limited based on type of product offered. No CBD oil or products.
-Submission of application does not guarantee acceptance. Booth spaces will be assigned by Lavender Trails prior to the event.
-Booth space will be 11' x 11'. Vendor is responsible to bring everything they need in that space, including tent, tables, chairs, etc... Tents need to be weighted (former concrete dump so staking may be difficult), as the winds can be strong and unexpected. Weather can be varied during the 2-day event and vendors should be prepared for wind, rain, and direct sunlight.
- NO Booth Fee's
-Electricity / Water- none
-WiFi - BYOHS (Bring your own Hot Spot)
-Vendors can start setting up at 7am each Sunday morning. Vendors are responsible for all items including chairs, tables, power cords, and all fixtures. Lavender Trails is not responsible for damage to tents or other items.
- Cancelation - please contact us to make us aware
- Vendor parking will be provided
-Pets are not allowed on the farm during the weekend. If you have a special circumstance please contact Lavender Trails prior to set up.
During the event, everyone should be aware of safety and security issues. Please report suspicious behavior, and take the initiative to call 911 on your cell phone immediately to report any emergency.
- No smoking is allowed in or near booth. This event is a smoke free event. Participants who violate these rules may be closed and not permitted at the festival in future years.
- Sales are to take place only inside the booth space. No selling items in space behind the booth and no ‘roaming’ the street with product or marketing material for sale or promotional.
- Storage of stock must be within your booth.
- You MUST have a Seller’s permit and be prepared to show it if asked