Lavender bloom times are mid summer . Time slots available throughout the month of July. Additional bloom times are in August and September. All sessions are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
We do NOT provide the photographer!
Specific fields, Lavender varieties and color subject to availability/weather conditions.
Because there is a small window of bloom time and varies with species. Spaces are limited, so be sure to book early. Bookings are non refundable but may be rescheduled if the weather is inclement.
Sessions include use of the farm for photography sessions with a professional or semi-professional photographer for client photos and/or commercial landscape or natural art photos. Photographers are not available at the farm; you must hire your own photographer and ensure reserved time works for all parties. Lavender Trails has no responsibility for the quality of work of any photographer or the relationship between client and photographer.
1 hour: $20 with complimentary bundle
*1/2 hour time slots are not available given the size of the farm and set up time required to accommodate guests.
Please contact us to schedule your photo session--- Lavender Trails
- We appreciate photographers! Especially when you post or share your photos with us! However, if you do share your photos with us by email or post to our social media pages, you must include your studio logo/name on the photo. We want to ensure proper credit is given to your studio.
- Please inform your guests to be dressed and prepared for photo shoot as we have no available changing rooms or bathrooms.
- No nude or lingerie photos are allowed on the farm.
- Do not disturb, remove or pick the lavender plants. If you would like cuttings or bundles of lavender, we can provide a bundle to you for use during the shoot, or you or your client may purchase a bundle or UPick for an additional charge.
- You are required to inform your clients and children of the above rules and help to enforce them.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- You are allowed to bring your own props but they must be picked up and removed within your allotted time and following the rules above in regards to grassy areas or pathways. A $30 per plant fee will be assessed for each damaged plant.
- If these rules are not followed or we deem your conduct inappropriate in our sole discretion, we have the right to ask you to leave.
- Photographers may arrive 30 minutes early to prepare and check lighting requirements.
- Impolite, rude or offensive social media posts regarding Lavender Trails, its owners or employees may result in cancelation of future reservations or denial of reservation requests.